New Release Schedule for Ereggia


There will be a new Release schedule from now on on my Webcomic Ereggia.

There will be 3 pages per week.
One on Tuesday, one on Thursday and another on Saturday. That makes 3 manga pages a Week!

Where can you read Ereggia?

I've been publishing Ereggia in two awesome websites:
MangaMagazine and Tapastic. You can click the Website's name to go to read the Manga!

Chapter one is about to end in a month! Action will come to the world of Ereggia!
Please Stay tunned!

I invite you to join the Facebook Fan page of Ereggia to stay alert of further notifications!

Thank you so much for reading Ereggia and supporting my first serious Webcomic!

Greetings~

This entry was posted on 05 May 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “New Release Schedule for Ereggia”

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete