Changes in the Blog


Hey guys! It's been a long time since I wrote in the Blog, that's because I was working in some changes and trying to add some organization to this website, but do not worry, everything's for improve the site and make this Blog a better place for all of us.

Some Changes:

Actually the Blog is currently written in English, but you can use the Translate button that is located in the lateral bar if you want to change the current language to yours. I must say is not a perfect translator, it is a Google Gadget, so do not blame me, oh well, you can, hehe.

Posts in this Blog will be done 1 time a Week, that means In a week you will have a new post, maybe a tutorial, maybe something about inspiration, some process about writing or coming up with some good characters or a good story, I don't know, you can always use the Contact section if you want to ask for an specific topic, or want me to extend a topic in the Blog.

I've added some cool pages to the section "Utility Links", so you can check the pages that are included there, those helped me a lot and I think can help you too!

I've been sharing some cool things to the Facebook fan page, like Sketches, process of my work, some cool videos and tutorials I find on Youtube or other pages, manga recommendations, news and other things! So you can stay tuned to get all the action!

Future Changes:

I'll be adding a section about commissions, if you're interested in one, you can see there the prices or maybe some sales I will do sometimes, but for now this is in Stand by because I'm working very hard on the first chapter of my Webcomic series.

If it is requested I would think about creating a Shout box or something to chat directly without leaving the Blog.

I'll be adding a link (soon) for my Webcomic Béance, It will be located in the lateral bar, the site is still under construction but when it comes out I'll be adding the direct link so you can read the Webcomic with no problem!

So, that's for now, there will be some other changes, it will depend on the things that happens from now on, you're owners of this site too! So let me know if you have something to spare with me to make this a better site! Thanks a lot for reading and supporting Rizian Larc.


This entry was posted on 18 January 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Changes in the Blog”

  1. La verdad a mi me cae como anillo al dedo que manejes el blog en inglés, ps como ya te mencione en deviant, me sirve para practicar mi ingles xD, además no manejas un lenguaje muy complicado para aquellos que no tienen un dominio total de este idioma (no como otras páginas...), eres directo y explicas sin irte entre las ramas y utilizar palabras rebuscadas xD

    Bueno... dado que no he visto que te pidan temas para tu blog a mi me gustaría proponer uno n_nU, me gustaría que hablases de técnicas/consejos para dibujar cabello en ambos géneros. No he logrado conseguir dibujar cabello que realmente parezca cabello xD

    Saludos y en espera de tu manga!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh muchísimas gracias! Aprecio bastante tus palabras, de hecho me quitaste la idea de la cabeza, hace rato tenía en mente hacer un tutorial acerca del cabello ^-^ Tanto para hombres y para mujeres, y quizá más adelante para criaturas... Posiblemente lo haga esta semana, sino sin falta la que viene ^-^

      Muchas gracias por aportar tu comentario!! Que estés muy bien!!

      Delete