Cover Update - Ereggia


Hi guys!! Today a month ago I started this project! Ereggia, a manga published in MangaMagazine.net
You can read it by clicking here.
 

I want to thank to all the people who are supporting my art and reading my Manga series!!
Thank you SO MUCH!

Here's some information from the Webcomic:

Plot:
Deejan Gryff is a 16 year old boy who lives in a small town where most people rarely notice his presence, this strange phenomenon began to happen 3 years ago and has gotten worse over the years. Everything started happening since he began to dream of a strange girl who always said the same words to me "Join me in Death my lord".

One day he suddenly becomes an invisible person, even to his own sister. This will trigger a series of events that will end in the apparent death of Deejan Gryff and the entry into a mysterious world called Ereggia, where there is a strange god that everyone admires, supernatural creatures that will try to survive in this world divided by four main castles.

Deejan resigned to return to the human world will undertake an adventure that will take you to discover more of his tragic past and facing a dangerous fate.

Updates: 3-4 Pages per Week.
Read from Left to Right


Here's a blog post about some advices for Webcomic Beginners! :)

This entry was posted on 23 April 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Cover Update - Ereggia”

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete