Tapastic, my personal review


Tapastic is a great Website platform for Webcomics. You can get in touch with artists and other readers, It is also a very good option for beginner comic artists to upload your Webcomic.

I've been in this website for almost 3 weeks, I really loved this site!

There are really good points I must tell you about this awesome Website:
  • The design is soft, simple and useful! You have all the things you need in a simple and easy interface that will not distract you, you will only have sit and read awesome stories!!
  • You can join with your Twitter/Facebook account, fast and simple!!
  • Do you want to find a great place to share your Webcomic? Try Tapastic! You can even join the PPP (Primetime Publishing Program) and earn money just by sharing your Webcomic!!
  • Scheduled publishing is one of the things I loved the most from this Website, you can upload your comic strips and decide when It will be published!! Awesome right?
  • It is a great place to find new and new readers :)

I can't even imagine a negative thing about this website... it goes straight to the point... READING WEBCOMICS. Nothing more.

Want to take a look at my Webcomic Ereggia published in Tapastic? Just click here!! :)

I hope this information was useful for you!!!Thank you so much for reading my review!

Previous Posts:
Become more Productive in a few Steps
Manga Studio 5 Review
Pre-Launching BĂ©ance
12 Tips for Webcomic Beginners
Tutorial: Create Scenery/Background
Improve your sketch abilities in 10 steps

This entry was posted on 14 May 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Tapastic, my personal review”